The Swedesplease music blog has compiled a very pleasant x-mas mix and of course The Genuine Fakes are covered together with The Hives, Hello Saferide, Jens Lekman etc. Swedesplease was the first daily mp3 blog devoted to Swedish music. It’s gone on to be recognized by Swedish Public Radio, Swedish press, The London Times, The Guardian, The Chicago Tribune and on and on.
The Striped Album
"The Genuine Fakes are proof of Sweden's seemingly inexhaustible font of pop genius. Hitting all the right marks, they walk you thru the major required classes in the school of pop -- chime, harmony, sparkle, and melody 101... surely these guys are on their way to being tenured professors in pop's university."
By Ken Stringfellow - The Posies
- One Chord to Another reviews our latest single. fb.me/633FSInTo--- 1 month ago
- RT @onechordnet: The Genuine Fakes (@TheGenuineFakes) – Guns N’ Roses Saved My Life onechord.net/2017/01/17/gen…--- 1 month ago
- Six years ago today, our debut album was released. This second album will be out later this year! fb.me/7L72yPBj0--- 1 month ago
- RT @mortyfake: Pic from last night. I usually tape the middle finger. #rehearsal #thegenuinefakes #backtorounds instagram.com/p/BPVYhFPhVDq/--- 1 month ago
- Rehearding is hard work! Bloody fingers, bloody strings, bloody mess! #poprock #instamusic #thegenuinefakes #bass... fb.me/2GYZQGEIa--- 1 month ago