Don’t miss The Genuine Fakes’ first proper live show in Stockholm since March of 2007. On Thursday of this week (Feb. 28) they make their return to Alcazar at Nalen and will showcase material from the recent recording sessions. It’s powerpop night! Who’d want to miss that? Doors open at 7.00 pm, TGF are on at 9.30 pm sharp. Free entrance!
The Striped Album
"The Genuine Fakes are proof of Sweden's seemingly inexhaustible font of pop genius. Hitting all the right marks, they walk you thru the major required classes in the school of pop -- chime, harmony, sparkle, and melody 101... surely these guys are on their way to being tenured professors in pop's university."
By Ken Stringfellow - The Posies
- Remember this? #throwback from a year ago today. #otd #Repost ・・・ Our new Christmas single "Do You Want to Build... fb.me/8mLQMBLrP--- 3 weeks ago
- RT @myfizzypop: And it was amazing. myfestivepop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/the-ge… twitter.com/TheGenuineFake…--- 3 weeks ago
- #OTD Last year we released our version of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" from Disney' Frozen (b/w You Always... fb.me/1ffXuTleN--- 3 weeks ago
- Make sure to listen to the Ice Cream Man #powerpop #podcast by @WayneLundqvistF.--- 3 weeks ago
- 11/11/11 saw the release of "Liner Notes": the companion to "The Striped Album". Happy 5th birthday! fb.me/V66fxgkx--- 3 weeks ago